Sunday, October 10, 2010

almost done!!!

The projects are winding down for the year, at least the outside ones. We are doing our last cement pour tomorrow. 5 more yards and we will be done. We have 1.5 more sides on the shed to side and we will be done with that. I am so grateful for the hard work that has gone into all of these "big" projects and for the friends who have come and helped with the pours. Pictures will come when I can get out and take them. (yes a bad picture taker lately)

School keeps us busy.. and we did a lot of cleaning this last week which was awesome!

Tomorrow my baby turns 11.... so a post will be coming on that. He is so excited to find out what is in the present... hehehehe

Hope you all have a great night and we will check in soon.

1 comment:

Aunt Bec said...

Happy Birthday Robbie! I hope that you have a great day, and although you may be taller than I am already I can still ... Well you are just awesome buddy! Love you guys! Have a great week and enjoy your cement.