Sunday, October 24, 2010

ARROW OF LIGHT and projects

oops pictures posted backwards so go all the way down the scroll up.. hehehehe sorry!!













Can you believe my baby is 11??? He received his Arrow of Light, WEBELOS badge and his Youth Religious Knott. We are so very proud of him and the wonderful young man he is turning into.

There are a lot of pictures for you all to look at.. Proud mom... so after the ceremony they do a crossing over ceremony that the young man signs his name to the cross over bridge then goes and meets the scout leader on the other side. At that point the new scout leader removes the Webelos (cubscouts) kneckercheif and puts on the Boy Scout one. Can you all believe a Boy Scout now??? I can't man how time flies.

Many have asked to see pictures of the shed and cement so those are also thrown into the mix. The shed is finally done except for the primer and paint.. YIPPEE!!! And the cement is done.. YIPPEE!!! Outside projects are winding down for this year. The weather has been beautiful, but I know that is not going to last.

Hope you all enjoy a look into Robbie's Arrow of Light Ceremony. Love and hugs to you all!!!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Congrats to Robbie! How fun to be moving up to Boy Scouts!

Pattie said...

I am so proud of Robbie. I appreciate the fact that you and Kennen are so into scouts and that you love it so it easier pass the love of scouting onto Robbie. Grandpa Cutler would be so proud of you Hol. Scouting was such a huge part of his life. One day I would love to come and see you get the silver beaver and hopeful all of you can got to Philmont Scout Ranch. Love ya.