This week has been full of fun adventures. My mom was able to come and spend the week with us. We celebrated Robbie's 11th birthday (can't believe he is 11) and we were able to have some FUN!!
We drove to Cheyenne on last Sunday to help some friends with their car. Had a fun visit with them. It was nice to drive in a car with just me and Kennen. The boys stayed with my mom.
Monday we woke up early and poured our last pour for our HUGE patio. It is all done!! YIPPEE!!! Then we came in and Robbie opened up his birthday gifts and then off to Mongolian Grill we went. Had a wonderful rest of the day (crab and steak for dinner.. gotta love what the kids choose for their birthday dinners)
Tuesday we did school, pe and then my mom took the boys to a movie. (they went 3 times to 3 different shows during the week. Yes I am a bad mom and never take them)Yes we still got all school done with a visitor here. Man we ROCK!! hehe
Wednesday we got up did school and that afternoon there was an artcore performance. It was black light juggling. It was way fun!! I love homeschooling and being able to go to new things.
Thursday.. school, pe and not sure what else we did that day... we were always busy and going and doing.
Friday.. we went to a pumpkin patch and corn maze. Way fun! We followed my dear friend Jeannette and so the 5 kids had a blast running through the maze and trying to loose the 3 adults. (yes they succeeded at this) The boys had a great time choosing pumpkins. I have them in a bad habit of choosing green ones. We love watching them change colors. Friday night when we got home I was asked to watch a friends two kids so we met them at the mall had dinner then mom and I took the 4 kids bowling. It was way fun! It was great to see Robbie and Sid dancing to the music I grew up to. The lights were off and it was black light bowling everything was all a glow. The boys keep asking when we can go again.
Saturday morning mom left and I had to hurry and get ready for a baby shower that I was putting on. So off to cutting fruit I went and making fruit dip.. It went off well (thanks Jeannette for coming and helping) Now... that we had such a fun and busy week it will be good to chillax for a day before we start it all over.
Thanks GAGA for coming to visit us. Hope you had as much fun as we did.
5 comments:
Kayla would be so jealous of your life. She would love to have you as her mom. You are way more fun than boring me. Loved that you got to see ur mom. smile.
corn maze!?! So fun! I want to see the patio! I bet it looks so good!
How fun! NO WAY that he is 11!!!
I didn't realize you were home schooling. Both boys? I would never stick with it, I am so unorganized.
I had a wonderful time you all of you. I cherish every second that I am there. Can't wait for the next visit in Dec. Love you all so much and miss you so much. Thank you for letting me come and spend the week with all of you. I SO ENJOYED IT.l
Post a Comment