
Kennen tilling the garden spot. The area he is tilling is for the squash

The weather has been very nice... so..... yard work here we come.
Sid and I fertilized the back yard and watered it way good... now it is need of a cut.
Then the entire family got into the action of moving dirt, tilling the garden spots, and making new flower beds.
Kennen also fixed the back gate that has been not working right since the people installed the fence.
Thank goodness for nice weather and little wind.
I do have to say however that while we lived in Utah it took 10 years to get all the yard work and stuff done so we could enjoy it. Now we get to start all over again and it is a pain. I like being outside and playing not working so hard. I just have to remember that it will get done and then we will be able to sit back in the back yard and enjoy all of our hard work.
Hope you have a wonderful week..
3 comments:
I hate gardening that's why I hire the neighbor boys. Clay hates it too so if I don't pay someone it wont get done...LOL
Can you come help us in our yard?
Your backyard is getting to look really good. Can't wait to see it. Love ya.
Post a Comment