
We had our first fire on Saturday night.. The weather was perfect. The boys played around chasing each other, Kennen was doing digging and I sat and enjoyed the entire picture. I am so excited for Spring and Summer to arrive here in Casper.
Yesterday the boys and I went to watch Hayley play soccer and it was nice to enjoy the outdoors. Like I said perfect weather, hardly no wind and only sweatshirts worn.
Our week has been alright I suppose, I should have also taken a picture of the basement. It is CLEAN. The boys got all of their toys taken away, some made their way to the garbage and some made it to the locked up storage room. I know I am a mean mom.. What can I say???
That is about our week, nothing exciting going on here. Okay I lied... right now I am on more medication that anyone I know. 6 for my ears 2 of which are steroids. 1 for my face cause it doesn't want to heal then my reg. med for my stomach. it is freaking out of control. This time to shall pass, and I will be extremely grateful when this roller coaster ride ends and I can get onto a different ride. Although it has been an adventure on this current ride and I have learned a lot.
Hope you all have a wonderful week. Love and hugs.
3 comments:
u r not a mean mom! Glad you had a great day. Smile!
Mean mom my foot! I am so glad you guys have finally gotten some good weather. Spring is wonderful ... love ya
Hope your face is healing up for you. Glad to hear that you have been enjoying the spring weather.
Post a Comment