




It's been a week.. Sid and I did storytime on Monday, that was fun.. Both boys were out of school on Monday so we got to play in the yard together and that evening we even went to a sit down dinner. (no fast food) :)
Thursday I had tubes put in my ears.. Haven't felt well since, I go back on Monday morning to see what is going on with them.. My face is infected again and I go to the doctor on Thursday for that.
Thursday night was pack meeting.. Robbie got 3 pins so congrats to him.. and the rest of pack meeting was something....
Friday Robbie received an award at school for keeping on task and helping others. very very proud of him.
Saturday the boys and I went to the scout o rama.. had a fun time making rockets and stuff.
3 comments:
You had a wild week...get better!
I hope things get better for my beautiful daughter. Remember I love you.
I hope you feel bettersoon. Really wish we lived closer.
Post a Comment