I am such a flop. I was supposed to chaperon a stake dance and I totally forgot. On Saturday we took the boys swimming at the aquatic center and then went to the rental house and finished getting our stuff and we started to clean it. When we got home it was 8:30 pm and we needed to run to wal-mart so we went. I dogged out on my duty. They are going to fire me from my calling. I am so scattered brain lately. I don't think I have ever been as bad as I have been since I moved here. So, we only have a storage unit left to move to the house. Isn't that depressing?
The boys are doing well. We had a birthday party for Robbie on Friday. We went swimming, out to lunch and out for ice cream. Ice cream was a second thought. We had to leave the swimming pool early do to the fact that someone pooped in the water. How could you let your kids do that? I totally decided that I can not handle 5 boys. It was crazy. Robbie had fun though so that is what matters. Sid is doing good. He still loves school and play group. He loves Jeannette and the kids and always wants to play with them. He has decided that "the girl" is fun too. The girl is Addie she is the daughter of one of my friends.
Kennen is busy busy busy. He seems to enjoy it. Today (Sun. 10/19/08) he got called out at 10:00 am this morning and just got back at 4:00pm. He worked yesterday from 4am -11am. So to all of you who are wondering why it is taking so long to move this is one BIG reason. The other is we get so depressed after we un-pack 2 boxes. We hate to think of all of the crap that we have. The sad thing is we have gotten rid of so much but obviously it is not enough, I am just overwhelmed with it all.
As for myself I am doing well, other than I can't think straight. I know that it is not news to some. I love being in our own house. I feel at home again. Even without all of our stuff. We hope this finds you well and hope you have a great week. Love you all!!!
2 comments:
I wouldn't worry about getting fired, I forget stuff all of the time and they haven't fired me yet! We had a little breakfast for everyone in YW on Saturday morning @ Amy's and it was a lot of fun, Andrea Sowards (Sandy Moore's Daughter) just got called to be our camp director. A good way to get to know everybody. Our lesson was on dating today, and I feel really bad for Shelly Kearly, but I just chuckled all the way through it. I am just a mess, maybe we should run away to the funny farm together. I miss you like crazy, hope all is well. Hang in there - I will see you in a couple of weeks!
Hey Hol,
It was so much fun to see you and your boys. Thanks so much for calling me. I hope you made it home ok and that my directions got you to Kennen alright. Hope to see you again soon.
Post a Comment