LOOK WE HAVE SNOW ON OCT. 11, 2008. It started snowing on the
night of Oct. 10. WELCOME TO WYOMING...
This week has been eventful. My mom has been here since Wednesday. She is helping unpack, which has been put on hold today do to the weather. We don't want any of the cardboard boxes getting wet. It is still snowing. I can't believe the weather here. We have a spare bed now for any visitors. It is brand new. We have also got ourselves a new kitchen table, new love seat for the basement, and two new t.v.'s. It is fun buying new things but very stressful not to mention expensive. I hate finding the "right" thing. In our case it had to fit in the certain rooms so you had limited options. The house is coming together slowly, we went out to the storage unit today and thought what are we going to do with all of this stuff. We have not had it for so long it is hard for me to get motivated and do something about it. I don't even know if I want it out in the new house. Kennen got his CDL yea! one thing marked off our to-do list. Sid is doing well, just getting big and upset that his birthday is not by Halloween like Robbies. He keeps asking if we can change it so that he can have a Halloween birthday too. As for myself I am doing well. I am enjoying YW's, play group (which I am now in charge of) and I love the people here. Everyone here is so nice and willing to help at a drop of a pin. I went to a party the other night and had so much fun just hanging out and talking with the other women of the ward. We have had many invites over for dinner which is nice so that we get to meet new people. I hope all is well with everyone who reads this. We are doing AMAZING. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBBIE!!!!
5 comments:
Happy Birhtday Robbie! Wow time does fly, I remember when Robbie was my boys age, running around with all the young men of the neighborhood.
Happy Birthday Robbie! I can't believe that he is 9 already. Hope he had a great day. We had snow this morning, so we weren't too far behind you.
Happy Birthday to Robbie!! They grow up so fast, don't they? Can you believe the snow already?? Utah got it too. Crazy!
Happy Birthday Robbie! I am so sad that I am losing him as a wolf but glad that I am still basically with him for a whole nother year! Sid cracks me up, I think you should change his birthday just because it would be awesome, kids.
I already called and wished Robbie a Happy Birthday, but Happy Birthday, or with the snow that you have, should I be wishing you a merry christmas instead.
Post a Comment