What is his name? Kennen
How long have you been married? 11 years and 4 months
How long did you date?7 months
How old is he? 33
Who eats more? Kennen does
Who is taller? We are the same
Who is taller? We are the same
Who sings better? Kennen has a wonderful voice.
Who is smarter? Kennen he is smart at everything.
Whose temper is worse? I would have to say it depends on the situation
Whose temper is worse? I would have to say it depends on the situation
Who does the laundry? I always do the laundry
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Well, if your looking at the bed, I sleep on the right side, but if your on the bed, Kennen sleeps on the right side. Does that make sense? It depends on the way you are looking at it!
Who pays the bills? I pay the bills
Who pays the bills? I pay the bills
Who mows the lawn? I get to mow the lawn, but I love it
Who cooks dinner? I do most nights.
Who drives when you are together?Kennen does most of the time.
Who is more stubborn? I think its a toss up. We both equally have our moments.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? It is hard for both of us.
Who is more stubborn? I think its a toss up. We both equally have our moments.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? It is hard for both of us.
Whose parents do you see the most? We see my mom
Who proposed? Kennen did in the middle of a Smiths grocery store.
Who has more friends? I probably do, Kennen has a best friend he has kept in touch with for years and years. We also have a lot of couple friends we hang out with.
Who has more siblings? Kennen does
Who has more siblings? Kennen does
Who wears the pants in the family? It depends on the situation.
*If you are married and you've read this, you've been tagged!!!!
1 comment:
So fun learning about you guys! Thanks for doing my tag!
Jaime
Post a Comment