Friday, October 3, 2008

12 THINGS........

It seems like I keep getting tagged.

12 things I am excited for:

1. Getting all moved in
2. Conference
3. Spending time with my wonderful husband alone (15 more years)
4. Going to Disneyland with my whole family (next year)
5. Christmas
6. A new year
7. Paying off our house (we just started over again with a 30 year loan)
8. Hanging out with my husband and kids over the weekend
9. Having visitors come see our new house.
10. going to visit family and friends in Utah
11.Someday becoming a grandma and spoiling my grandkids
12. Just being with all 3 of my boys.

12 people I am tagging

1. Jenny
2. Sharae
3. Jessie
4. Jeannette
5. Becca
6. Laurie
7. Kelli
8. Becky
9. Amy
10. Melinda
11. Mom
12. Who ever else wants to play

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey you,
I love tags! Can't wait for grandkids myself! How fun is that going to be?
Jaime