Saturday, September 20, 2008

Tagged by Becca

I have been tagged by Becca. The bad thing is I don't even know half of the answers. I will give it a go so you all need to be patient.

8 tv shows I love to watch:
1. Extreme makeover home edition
2. cyber chase
3. clifford
4. Arthur
5. Elmo
6. Bob the Builder
7. Scooby Doo
8. See I have no life (watch whatever the kids are watching)

8 favorite places I love to eat:
1. Two Jacks Pizza (sad we don't have it anymore)
2. Panda Express (don't have this one either)
3. Olive Garden (nearest one is 4 hours away)
4. Berrys (Spanish Fork 8 hours)
5. Famous Daves (also in Utah)
6. Sanfords
7. Village Inn (I love there pies)
8. Ashleigh's kitchen

8 things that happened yesterday:
1. Sid cut his own hair
2. Found a brand new store to shop at Manerd's
3. Went house hunting with a friend
4. worked on YW's stuff
5. Talked to Ashleigh and Becca
6. IM Jenny
7. Took Robbie to school
8. Picked Robbie up from school

8 things I look forward to:
1. Moving into our own house next week
2. buying a new washer and dryer
3. friends and family coming to visit
4. Christmas
5. getting out of this mouse house
6. having my stuff back and out of storage
7. not living out of boxes
8. spending time with my husband and boys

8 things I love about fall:
1. the leaves changing
2. cooler weather
3. the smells
4. Thanksgiving
5. Halloween
6. Birthdays
7. playing outside with the boys
8. I love fall so everything that it brings

8 things on my wish list:
1. a new kitchen table
2. a new car
3. new front room furniture
4. Going on a family vacation
5. finding my way around Casper without getting lost
6. a clean house
7. clean clothes without me doing laundry
8. the boys picking up without being asked

8 people I'm tagging
1. Jaime
2. mom
3. Kelli
4. Becky
5. Amy
6. Melinda
7. Laurie
8. who ever will respond

1 comment:

Smile said...

I like the list of things you did on friday thanks for going with me to look at houses