We made it to Mount Rushmore. It was so super pretty. The boys had a great time. The response to the car ride was amazing. "mom that wasn't to long" I think they are getting used to being in a car. It took us about 31/2 hours from Casper to Mount Rushmore. For Wyoming that is not a bad drive. Sid keeps asking us when we are going to go see the pretty mountain again. I took some amazing pictures so I hope you look at the slideshow (I finally figured out how to do one)
This weekend Shad, Jenny, Drew, Emma and my mom are here in Casper. They didn't like the drive here, so we need to make the visit worthwhile. I think they will like Casper when they see it during the day. The boys are super excited to have them all here.
We are all doing well. Robbie went on his first field trip this last week. He enjoyed that. Sid started school and is doing much better than I thought he would. It takes me a couple of minutes to get him settled down in the classroom then he does just fine.
Our house is coming along nicely. We have a garage and they have been working on the inside of the house this past week as well. They still are saying we will be in the first of October. We are so very excited about that.
The weather here has turned and it is cold. When you wake up and there is frost on the roof tops you know it is cold. The last couple of nights it has rained all night. I like the rain if it is a nice spring warm rain not a cold rain coming from the side. When the family showed up I think they thought I was joking that it was cold. We get to go and buy jackets for them today. Silly kids.
We hope this finds you all well. I will write more later.
Glow Stick Baby
3 days ago
2 comments:
Hol~
There are rare and special people who always give to give. To them it's nothing special, it's just how they choose to live. They are never to busy, no matter what is going on in thier life. They seem to think of everything before you even ask. Those people are really special they're rare and kind and few; I'm thankful, though that I have found one of them - that's you! Thanks for letting me cry tonight, even when life isn't easy for you either. I miss you guys!
Hi Hol,
I can't believe how fast your house is going up. Mt Rushmore looks like fun. I've never been there, maybe someday... You have such a cute family. I like these blogs and being able to see what everyone is up to all the time.
Post a Comment