We had a first this week. Sid cut his own hair. It is lovely. I was going to shave it off so that he would learn a lesson and Kennen told me to leave it alone no one will notice. He says only moms notice those kind of things.
We went to a new store here in Casper it is amazing it is called Menard's. It took us 2 days to go through the store.
We are closing on our house this coming Friday Sept. 26. We are very excited. We get to start moving in that day. YEA!!!!!!
Robbie got his school pictures back. They are very good pictures of him. He is doing well in school and he says he is making some friends.
We are all doing well. We are glad that we have moved here to experience life out of Utah. It really is a way different thing.
I am putting up a picture of Sid's haircut. It is handsome. NOT. I got the picture finally loaded it is the very last picture on the right hand side. Enjoy!!!!
Glow Stick Baby
3 days ago
3 comments:
Yikes!! We just had the same experience with Ethan. He wanted a haircut so he did it himself. Unfortunately he wanted me to shave him bald but I wouldn't do it. I cut it short enough to try to blend in the bald spots but he still looked silly. It is ginally getting better.
How funny! It seems like every kid goes through that phase of cutting their own hair at least once! So excited about your new house! I bet your thrilled to finally be in your own space!
Jaime
Hey Holly-I was happy to find your blog. Looks like things are going good for you. Here is our blog -- hallfam5.blogspot.com
Jess
Post a Comment