Sunday, September 19, 2010

wow!!!








sorry for the no posts lately.. been crazy with school, field trips, and everything else we are doing.

For those of you who do not know we are homeschooling the boys. We are loving it and are learning and growing together. We have homeschool PE on Tues. and Thurs. and homeschool art on Wed. It is so rewarding to watch the boys as they learn something new.

We did squeeze in a fast trip to Utah to visit with Grandma as she just found out she had breast cancer on top of the 2 broken hips.

Kennen and I were able to attend a temple session which was wonderful since we haven't done it since moving.

The boys and I went on a very fun field trip and had a blast.

We have also bottled 39 pints of salsa, 12 quarts of whole tomatoes, 14 quarts of tomato juice and 12 quarts of peaches.

Hope you all have a wonderful day. We love you all!!!

2 comments:

Pattie said...

Always love whatever you post. Love seeing pictures of my boys. I love you all.

Lesia said...

I had not heard you were home schooling. Way to go. You are a GREAT mom. Love ya