So those of you whom are my friends on facebook have already seen these pictures but I also needed to share them here since this is where I journal at. Anyway... We had just gotten home from Yellowstone late Sunday night and on Monday at noon we were in the emergency room with Robbie. He had fallen and put his teeth through his bottom lip between the lip and the chin. What adventures we are having lately. Hope you all have a great day. The pictures are a little gross so you may skip over them if you would like. But don't forget to look at our Yellowstone pics and Sids arm.

4 comments:
Yuck!!! Tell Robbie that I am sorry, good luck with the new cast today. Let me know if I can do anything for you.
gross!
Oh yum ... nice one robbie!
Oh, I hate kids injuries. :( Poor guy!
Post a Comment