Thursday, September 9, 2010

Spiritually Fed Wednesday

Okay really it is Thursday morning.... sorry!! I am a slacker what can I say.

This Tuesday, Kennen and I were able to attend the Temple together for the first time since moving. Oh how I have missed going. I am so thankful for the opportunity of the Temple. I am thankful for the quiet moments we are able to have there. For you all who live close to a Temple take advantage of going. It is very hard when you move from such a place with many Temples to a place that doesn't have one in the State. We must travel to attend the Temple. With the boys that is even a little bit harder cause what do you do with them for a 5 hour drive then the session and the 5 hour drive home? Thank you Paula for waking up so early and meeting us at the motel so you could stay with the boys. Anyway, off my soap box.. just go enjoy the Temple


FAMILIES CAN BE TOGETHER FOREVER

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity. Families can be together forever Through heavenly Father's plan. I always want to be with my own family, and the Lord has shown me how I can. The Lord has shown me how I can.

While I am in my early years, I'll prepare most carefully, so I can marry in God's temple for eternity. Families can be together forever through heavenly Father's plan. I always want to be with my own family, and the Lord has shown me how I can. The Lord has shown me how I can.


I love my family and I am so thankful for the knowledge that I have that we are an eternal family. That we won't just be here together on this earthly journey but also the next.

2 comments:

Lesia said...

thumbs up.

Pattie said...

It was so wonderful to be able to spend a couple of hours with you all. I love and miss you all so much.