Sunday, June 20, 2010

where are we????

We have been crazy busy but having so much fun...

Christina and her boys came and spent the week with us last week. It rained and rained and rained, but that didn't stop us from playing. We went to Rushmore, got a motel, swam, made lots of cookies and on Friday Mary Ann and her 3 kids came. I ended up in the ER with Robbie. The basketball standard fell over on top of him, smashed his hand, hit his forehead and the back of his head hit the cement. It was joyous.

We have started our Museum adventure passport for the year and have hit 2 so far. We cleaned the basement got rid of toys, clothes.. WOW!!!!

We have 4 walls up on the storage shed YIPPEE!!!! (we did this today 6/20/10)

We drove to Cheyenne and spent the day this last Tuesday.

The boys and I have spent lots of time at the parks, having water fights and playing around. I sure do love hanging out with the boys. It truly is the best thing ever.

I can't believe that it is almost the end of June.. How crazy is that?

Today is Father's Day, Happy Father's Day to all of the men out there. Thank you to my dad for raising me the way he did and being such a wonderful example to me. Thank you to my dear sweet husband. He is such a wonderful example to our boys and me. He does so many wonderful things for us. We love you honey. Pop, happy fathers day to you and thanks for teaching Kennen so many wonderful things. Grandpa Hansen thank you for teaching me hard work and to all of the other's out there THANK YOU!!!

I have also posted a slide show of a little of our last 2 weeks. We hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

Pattie said...

LOVE IT.....

Laurie said...

Glad to hear you are enjoying your summer. Sorry to hear about Robbie's fall. Hope he recovered quickly. I can't believe how big your boys are getting!

Lyndi Daly said...

It was good to see you at the pool! We miss you so much! Kinley asks about you and sid!:) I'm glad Robbie is doing better! Poor kid! He's a trooper! And so are you! I think I would have had a heart attack if that would have been me! Why do our kids have to get hurt?:)let me know if U need anything:)