I Am Like A Star
I am like a star shining brightly, Smiling for the whole world to see. I can do and say happy things each day, For I know Heav'nly Father loves me.
Last night as we were driving to the airport to pick my dear friend up, my sweet sweet husband starting singing this song. He is such a wonderful example to me. I love him with all of my heart and am thankful for him. So the next time you look up and see a bright start shining down remember this song and sing it or hum it.
Hope you have a wonderful day, we are off to play with our company.
Glow Stick Baby
3 days ago
2 comments:
The only church song I ever sing is "Have you done any good in the world today...". And that usually is when Clay is being ornery and it makes him smile. Thanks for the post. Love ya.
You truly are a star shining brightly Hol and I thank you for that. Thank you for holding up your light for the rest of us when we need it. You are amazing and I love you!
Post a Comment