We went to the MONSTER TRUCKS.... We had a great time, a lot different than the monster trucks in Utah.. The area is not as big here, but all the same it was fun. We were able to spend the evening the Berg family. Thanks for going with us.
All of the pictures this time is from Saturday night Monster Trucks...
Other happenings of this week.... As most of you know I had a lump removed from my neck. I have a nice 2 inch incision with a lot of stitches right now. The neck has gone some pretty shades of purple, yellow and green. We are still waiting to hear from the biopsy, but I feel well. Other than that we have not done anything, do to my lack of energy. Sid and I hung out most of the week watching movies, he kept asking when school was cause I think he was tired of laying with me. hehehe
The boys are growing and getting big, we have to keep buying pants, shoes and underwear. I keep asking why are those things so expensive.... Oh well, that is part of growing boys. OH and they eat like there is not enough food in the house, really???? I am thankful for the two boys we have but I don't know how anybody can do more than 2 boys. You were truly all blessed raising more than 2 cause the 2 we have are going to break the bank by the time they are raised.
Another update.....ROBBIE TOOK 2ND PLACE IN THE SCIENCE FAIR...... Congratulations to him... I will post pictures of the ribbon at a later date, honestly didn't think of taking a picture of the ribbon until right now.
We also can't leave out that today is Valentines day, so Happy LOVE day to you all. We hope that you have a wonderful day today. Check back this week later cause there will be another entry for my sweethearts birthday.... hehehe
Love you all!
5 comments:
GO MONSTER TRUCKS!!! So Fun! I have always wanted to go, but...maybe when I have some boys:) I am SOOOOOOO glad that things are healing well! Let me know if you need anything!
Looks like you had fun at the Monster Trucks! I didn't know you had a lump on your neck! Hope the results come back all clear.
Brighton wanted to go to the moster trucks SO bad. That is all he talked about week. Aaron's mom got married this weekend so we could go! I don't think he has realized we have missed it yet.
Bill also wanted me to not forget your sweethearts birthday - so look for it on the 18th!!! hahahahah
So glad you had a good time at the Monster Trucks! Looks like fun! Congrats to Robbie!
Post a Comment