Thursday, February 18, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENNEN!!!!





Today is my sweethearts birthday... I am so thankful for Kennen and all he does for me and our two boys. He is the BEST husband and dad.

I am thankful for his love and his support. I am thankful for the best friend he is. I am thankful that he believes in me and trusts me to raise our two boys.
I LOVE him so very much and am so thankful that we have been able to be together for a little over 13 years. On Feb. 22, 1997 this wonderful man asked me to marry him... YIPPY!!!!

I am thankful that Kennen has the fun personality that he does, I am thankful that he is also level headed cause I am not. I am thankful for his thought out planning and consideration of every little thing he does.

I am thankful that he is willing to serve our Lord and those around him. I am thankful for the time he takes to help the youth of our ward as a scout leader. I am thankful that he is a worthy priesthood holder and holds that very dear to his heart.

I am thankful for the time he takes teaching our boys and showing them the proper way to treat a girl and talk to them. I am thankful he is showing the boys how to lead and guide their families.

I am thankful for this wonderful man.. I hope he has a wonderful day. (he gets to spend it at work then the cub scout blue and gold banquet) I love ya tons!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

p.s. Happy Birthday Bill and Happy Birthday Toni. Hope you guys have a great day also.

3 comments:

Ross Family said...

Happy Birthday Kennen! Have a great one!!

Melinda said...

Happy Birthday old man!! (HEHEHE)

Laurie said...

Hope Kennen had a great day!