Thank Goodness for Sunday's. Thank goodness for the opportunity that we have to go to church and get that spiritual dose of medication that we need. Although, most of my Sunday is with 4 year olds and wiping snotty noses... I still appreciate the opportunity that we have to go to church. I love it when the 4 year olds scream out what I have just taught them (I know not the most reverent) but what do you do when it is nearly 4 in the afternoon and they are all tired? You stand up and sing out loud and crazy to "do as I am doing" Okay, that is just my day today... The rest of the week.
We have just been busy around the house, Kennen has been working on the basement. Looking awesome!!!! Have I ever told you all how much I love that man?
Robbie got his report card this week and he is doing fantastic. He is getting great grades, his reading lexile is still top in his class. (which by the way I think reading lexiles are stupid. One day I will have to tell you all about them) He was able to turn in his Science Fair project and on Monday they begin their presentations. He is advancing in scouts and he loves it.
Sid, is getting way to big. My baby has a loose tooth and we are waiting for it to fall out. He keeps asking his dad if it is loose enough to pull. It is only hanging on by a little but that one little side does not want to let go. He has grown so much just recently, all of his clothes are way to small. He loves to read, draw, and his imagination is out of this world.
Kennen has worked super long hours the last week. We have hardly seen him. The roads between Gillette, Riverton, Worland and Rawlins has seen him more than we have.
As for myself.. I went and observed some kindergarten classes for Sid. I think I have decided were to put him in school and I also think I have chosen a teacher. I am praying that my decision is the right one. On Friday morning I decided that I was going to take a drive to Cheyenne. So I pulled Robbie out of school a little early and off we went. We got to MaryAnn's a little after 4 and we left her house at 8 and got home about 10:30 ish. It was fun, thanks for having us and thanks for the yummy pizza and cokes. She was having a party and I wasn't going to miss this one. YIPPY!!!!
I was also able to go to lunch with some friends this week to celebrate my cute friend Tiffany's birthday. I love girl time. I love to go just chat without kids, okay Kolbi is with us but still she is way to stinking cute so it is good.
Thank you girls for the fun afternoon. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIFFANY!!!!!
That is our week in a nut shell, I have cute pictures but... can't get them to load I will try later. The pictures are of the boys snuggling together watching a movie it was way stinking cute.
Love ya all.
Glow Stick Baby
3 days ago
4 comments:
Sounds like a full week of fun. Thought you would have takin a picture of the loose tooth. They are the best ones! Oh well will be looking forward to the boys snuggling...
actually sounds pretty nice. would love to see the picture of the boys snuggling
You're the greatest holly! Just wanted to let you know! Love ya
I am so excited for you about your basement!!! YOU WILL LOVE IT! Post some pics!
Post a Comment