The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you.
This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
What I create will be made with you in mind and for you.
It'll be done this calendar year.
You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a story. It may be poetry. I may draw or paint something. I may bake you something and mail it to you. Or I may make you something yummy to eat when I see you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure! However, I *do* promise that it will be more than just a handmade card!
I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.
What's the the catch you ask?: You have to post this as well and make stuff for others as well. We all can make stuff! With any luck I'll respond quickly so that I can get on your list of people to make things for.
Glow Stick Baby
3 days ago
6 comments:
MA commented as number 1 on facebook 4 more to go.
Me- Me pick me!!! I love this!!
Julie you are number 2.. I had so much fun last year, can't wait for this one.. :)
All 5 have been taken... Thanks for playing and don't forget to repost.
WooHOo!!! I'm number 5!
ahhh, never mind. I just realized I'm to late. dang it.
Post a Comment