Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Ashleigh!!!!!







Today is "our" Ashleigh's birthday. We are wishing her a very happy birthday from Casper Byboming.

We have been greatly blessed to beable to call you friend. You are an amazing person and I know that for sure I don't know what I would do without you in my life. You have always been there for me and the boys. You spent so many hours and days helping me when I know you didn't have to.

You have taught us so many things. Thank you! Thank you for being the second mom to the boys.

Thank you for your love, compassion, friendship, and everything else you have given to us.

I truly believe that the Lord knows who to send into your life and when to send them. We love you so very much.

We are hoping your birthday is filled with joy and happiness. That you will have a WONDERFUL day. We love you so very much.

3 comments:

Julz said...

Happy Birthday Ashleigh!!

Lesia said...

that was sweet of you...

Anonymous said...

You ROCK Hol! Thanks for the birthday tribute! Yep, my birthday was extra special, especially with this beautiful bouquet of flowers 'someone' sent me. And the birthday song, and the birthday phone call, and the MUCH love from byboming ... man, I was way spoiled. You are the bestest! Love ya