Okay, so I saved the best picture for last. For those of you who know Sid well, he is so funny. The other night he walked into our bedroom looking like this. He had on this blue shirt and these pajama bottoms that are bright green with yellow and orange fire trucks on them. He had on his snow boots, tool belt, goggles and was holding a drill. It was pretty cute. We were getting ready to run some errands and so off we go. Can you imagine a mother allowing her child to go out looking like this? What kind of mom would allow such a thing? I really think someone needs to talk to this mother about the way this child looks. Come on.
Well, when we get home he decides he wants to sleep in this lovely outfit. Yes, the mother says okay that is fine. The next morning the 4 year old decides he wants to wear this outfit to school. What do you think the mother says? I hope you all said I would say "no". Okay, I only said no on part of it. I told him he could wear the shirt but needed to change the pants.
This week seemed to have gone by rather quickly. Tuesday was scouts (getting ready for the blue and gold). Thursday I went to Roundtable for the district. Friday Kennen got called out of town so it was the boys and I so I took them to Burger King so they could play. (just an update this was the first time the boys had eaten out in a week or so go me. I have been cooking every meal) We came home from Burger King and watched two movies snuggled in mom and dad's bed.
Saturday...... Kennen had to work. Robbie had a friend over ALL day long, we ended up eating left overs and grocery shopping at 6 pm. We went to Menards (favorite store, so when anyone comes to Casper we have to take you there). Anyway, they were having this deal that if you bought a green bag for .98cents everything inside was 15% off. We got the things we needed and we bought a box of pop tarts when we got to the check out the box of pop tarts was only 84 cents can you say yea!!!! I went back into the store got another green bag and went and loaded up on Chocolate pop tarts I got 14 boxes for $13.00. (good deal since pop tarts are $2.00 or more in the other stores). Look I am starting to refurbish my year supply. Ashleigh are you so proud of me?
We hope that you all had a great valentines week and valentines day. We love you all.
3 comments:
Love the pictures especially the one of Robbie smiling. That doesn't happen often. The one of Sid and his drill is so cute. Tell the boys I love them so much and I miss them.
Great pictures - How I miss you guys! Can you move back please? I am sorry that i have been so hard to get a hold of lately, I have a couple of big tests this week so I had my phone turned off this weekend so I could study for them and not be disturbed by work & I am so embarresed! While I was cleaning my room I found an envelope with your name on it & 2 books inside. I feel like such a scrub! You know what it is, and I totally thought I mailed it before Christmas when my life was crazy hectic. I even remember checking that off of my list of things to do, but obviously I cheated on that one! I am so so sorry, but be expecting something in the mail this week. Tell the boys & Kennen I said hi. I really wish I could come see you guys. I miss you tons! Love Ya - Let me know if I can do anything for you.
You are a hoot! I love the pictures. I think I want my kids to manke me a "bumble bee" (he IS the greatest transformer you know!)
Post a Comment