LOOK HOW YUMMY!!!!
A week, is about all I can say about this week. Sid had another oral surgery on Wednesday, it was rough on him. He ended up having to have an extra root canal. So instead of two he had three this time. He was a sick little boy. That day was also Kennen's birthday. Sid and I took some eclairs, pecan pie bites, candy bar and balloon to his work. He wasn't there so it was sad, we couldn't wait for him cause we had to get Sid in for his surgery. That night, we ate steak baked potatoes and a veggie and I made a yummy chocolate cake. Took pictures of it. I will post them.
Thursday was the cub scout blue and gold banquet. I was asked to make a stock pot of chili and bake 20 lbs of potatoes. It was good. Robbie received 3 beads and a belt loop. Rachel and I spent the day getting things ready, we baked potatoes and went to sams for supplies. It was great fun. Forgot the camera, did remember the 20 lbs of potatoes, chili, nacho cheese, ladel, 2 boys and myself so I guess I was doing good.
Friday night we ate dinner with the Berg family. It was so yummy, thanks for inviting us over. We learned a new game and had a great time.
Saturday, Kennen works so we hung out at home and waited for him to come. When he got home we decided to go swimming. We got to the pool and found out that they were doing the jackalope jump that day so there was a ton of people there so we only stayed about an hour. The boys still had a great time.
I just have to let you all in. I have been reading some amazing blogs. I have links on my blog to go there so if you all get a chance go and read them one is cjane's and the other is nie nie's. I would love to be more like either one of them. Both are truely amazing people. I read them and it inspires me to be a better mom, wife, friend and everything in between.
Hope you all have a great week, we love each one of you.
2 comments:
Um...hello? You ARE "an amazing people" (Ü) I'm not sure you see yourself all too clearly!
That chocolate cake looks delish! I would really love to have the recipe. I hope Sid is feeling a little better now- and that you are able to take it easy.
I completly agree with Layla. You definetly amaze me. If I had days like most of your days I don't hink I would ever get out of bed, but yet you still keep chugging along. You are amazing! Sorry I haven't called but my phone is just dyeing a horrible death and is quite tempremental on when I can use it and when I can't. I have tried to call you, but it won't send the call out. Hope you don't think I don't love you guys cause I do. Let me know if I can do anything for you. Don't forget - You are more amazing than you realize. Tell the boys I said Hi, hope Sid is feeling better.
Post a Comment