Sunday, January 25, 2009

What a weekend!!!

Okay, so I just have to let you all know that it has been snowing and it has been for 3 days straight. The weatherman says that it is supposed to continue through Tuesday. Some huge snow totals by the end of it. This last week has been crazy. I cleaned and cleaned and cleaned. Come to find out that it was all done unnoticed. We had the missionaries over for dinner on Friday night. They are rather fun 2 of the 3 are from Utah, which makes it fun to talk with them. Jeannette came over on Friday and we tied a quilt. She is amazing at sewing them. As from the picture you can see we also had company. Kennen's brother Chris came to visit for Saturday night, which was a lot of fun. Wish he could have stayed longer.
We also took our kids to PlayHouse Disney Live. We attended this on Sunday afternoon at the Casper Event Center. I feel very lucky to live in the event area of Wyoming so that we don't have to travel. Sid had a great time, there was Handy Manny. That is way cool huh mom.
As you can see from the picture we went with Jeannette and the kids, which was fun. I even got to hold and snuggle Linsey.


So, Robbie is trying not to smile or look like he is having a good time. Do you think he fooled anyone?


This is the stage before it all started. Just had to have a proof picture.

Look at the boys. How serious can you be???? With Kennen and Chris together not very.
I hope that you all had a good week and I hope that you all stay warm. We love you and keep safe tell next week.





3 comments:

Aunt Bec said...

I am glad you had fun at playhouse Disney. I am jelous. Kids laughing is always a fun thing. Sorry about all the weather. We have recieved 1 3/4" of rain in the last 24 hours. I am not looking forward to my drive in the morning.

Anonymous said...

So fun! I'm glad you guys got to go! I know how much you enjoy Disney! Yea, Robbie is not fooling me any! He had a good time! :)

Pattie said...

I'm glad that you all had a great time. Handy Mandy - Sid's fav.... Tell Robbie the look he is giving is just like he use to with me but when he didn't know I was looking he was laughing or smiling....