Hello to you all. Today is Tuesday. I shouldn't be excited but guess what???? Tonight is Robbie's scouts. I was able to help with the activity. That so excites me. I miss scouts a ton.
Everyone is doing good. Sid started school on Monday and Robbie doesn't start until next Monday. We were able to celebrate Ashleighs birthday with her, via the phone. It was fun.
Kennen made it home on Sunday night. He got the car fixed yesterday, it was his day off. So, I have a car again.
Layla, I loved your uncle Jay. How funny is that???
I hope this finds you all well. Happy Tuesday to you. We love each of you.
Glow Stick Baby
3 days ago
3 comments:
I'm glad you were able to help with scouts. Kaden just started a few weeks ago. Do you have any tips? He is loving it! We actually got him to eat all his dinner last night by telling him he wouldn't get to go to scouts unless it was all gone. He ate it all without complaint... I wish scouts was EvErY nIgHt!
You are WAY too funny! I'm glad you like scouts. You're REALLY good at it!
Are you and MaryAnn having fun yet?
I wish I were there.
Post a Comment