This is Robbie being Robbie. He says he hates his picture taken so this is what I get. Someday he will look at this and think why did I give my mom such a hard time about pictures.
Here he is, now that is the Sid we all love.
Our week was good. Sid had some oral surgery this last week which was a hard thing but thankfully we only have one more time to go. The next surgery will be Feb. 18 (Happy Birthday Daddy, you get to fix teeth) Robbie had a dentist appointment as well, we go back this week for him to fill a cavity. I just love the dentist office, after all of the work is done maybe they will give me a job.
I was informed by Bill Hickens that his and Kennens birthday is in 29 days. Who's counting anyways? Oh yeah Bill is.....
We hope you all have a wonderful week. We are sure going to try. We have loved the weather, for all of you in Utah. It has been wonderful, you should come here to get out of the cold. Like I said it was 50 degrees today. It is supposed to be nice through Friday and then nice again on Sunday. Yea!!!! I love nice weather. (it was 12 degrees in Springville when I checked tonight and 36 in Casper) I am not rubbing it in or anything. Love you all.
5 comments:
Launching rockets?! You really ARE the best mom ever! My boys would love to do that. Poor dears have me as a mom. I think I am just waling around like the living dead right now. We did go bowling yesterday. Yay us! It looked like you all had a great time and that Sid is recovering well. Man... I wish it were warm.
I love this weather, I hope it lasts! How cute are your boys? :)
blah,blah,blah keep rubbing it in about the weather!! So I talked to Bill about visiting to celebrate the birthdays and he totally didn't say NO!!! awesome - that means he is seriously considering it!!!! but what about Sids dentist stuff....wouldn't that be a bad time to come????
I'll come visit you just so we can get out of this crappy air. It hasn't been too cold lately, but right now we're just hoping for a storm so we can get rid of the inversion. Glad to hear that Sid did well with his surgery.
Oh sidney jay ... how I miss you! You look SOOOOOOOOOO adorable! Never change! Love you bud
Post a Comment