I'm not sure who will actually do this--but I hope you do. It's fun to think of past good times, or bad for that matter. I guess it makes us who we are. So, humor me, and leave a memory. It doesn't have to be a big, fabulous memory, sometimes the little ones are even better--just a memory.Here are the directions:1. As a comment on this post, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. Just let me know which you prefer.I can't wait to see what you write!
4 comments:
Holly - many memories I have of you involve you being very thoughtful and always being there for people. I remember when I was pregnant and craving a carmel apple and you showed up with one. Another time when you brought me a favorite color of rose. Little moments like that really mean alot.
Hi Holly!
I already have one memory of you, since I just met you a few weeks ago. I remember being at the scout pack meeting. I was eating delicious turkey noodle soup while my husband held our baby, not even thinking to get him some. And you totally got him a bowl of soup while I greedily ate mine. I thought, "what a nice thing to do." Any way, it was fun talkiing to you. I'm glad you blog!
Jaime
Hey Hol! Do you remember when we bought rollerblades and decided to rollerblade every night for our summer vacation? I think we went rollerblading a whole 3 times. We must have been a sight to see, I know I wasn't very good at it.
I remember you talked me into taking stats at the boy basketball games one year, and I didn't even know all the rules to basketball. You ended up doing most of my stats for me. We had fun on those trips though...
I mostly remember spinning around town in your little gray car, which was so much better than driving around in my huge white tank! And I remember that your car was always clean, unlike mine.
Oh yeah, and I remember your dad letting me work off all my tardies by baking him a cake. He was a great guy!
I have a new blog here keepingup withmiles.blogspot.com
Holly,
I have so many memories of you! You have always been a great friend to me. I remember the day I dropped Averi off so I could go back to work. I think I called you 5 times. I knew she was in good hands. I am making salsa today, I wish you were here. We had some great salsa making days. You brought me a chocolate cake for my birthday. I always appreciated the nice phone calls just to make sure I was doing okay. You are such a great friend. Thanks for all you have done.
Post a Comment