Thursday, August 21, 2008

Casper Wyoming

Hello from Casper. All is going well here. Robbie started school on Monday and still hasn't made any friends. That breaks my heart. Sid will be starting preschool soon so I will be home alone for a couple of hours a day.

Kennen is loving his job. He works long hours and that is a big adjustment for the boys and I.

We have a foundation. YEAH!!!!! Hopefully we don't have to be in this stinky mouse infested house much longer.

I was just called as the YW secretary and camp director. I am not so sure about working with girls. I like the boys and scouting so this will be a huge adjustment.

We hope this finds all well. when I get time I will post pictures. as of right now I need to go get breakfast for the boys so that we can get them off to school.

4 comments:

Aunt Bec said...

I am glad you have a foundation. Are they still telling you that you will be in by October? It will go fast once they get it started. You will do great with the girls. I will be calling you for ideas. Tell Robbie & Sid that I said hi. Keep my room open for me! Love Ya!

Marlin, Becky & Josh said...

Still "missing" Utah? Glad you figured out how to put pix on here. Not really hard. I'm having a hard time with doing a slideshow on mine. Hopefully I will get it figured out. Don't be too worried about Robbie, he'll find some friends soon. I bet most of those kids have been friends since kindergarten. Whatever will you do with yourself for those hours that Sid's at preschool? LOL. I will keep my fingers crossed that your house gets done faster than Oct. As fast as they put them things together, I would think they could put a "rush" on it! Take care and write soon!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are so cute of the boys. We are having a good time on our trip. We will be leaving CA. on Monday and should be home by Thursday. Give the boys a big hug and kiss from Ga Ga and Jack. Love and miss you.

Mitch & Cheresa said...

I Was Here