Sunday, August 24, 2008

How are we?

well hello all, I thought that I would update everyone about what we have been up to.
Robbie's first week of school is over and he is doing okay. I spoke with his teacher and he seems to be okay she said that there is one girl that keeps calling him names but other than that he seems to be adjusting. He loves scouts and has made friends in there. This past week was pack meeting, they held it up Casper Mtn. It is very pretty up there. They had a fire and dinner and awards it was a very nice evening. Robbie is counting down the days until we are in our own house. He is not the only one.
Sid is Sid. He has decided that he needs to cry every time we leave a place. Which is funny cause most of the time he doesn't want to go there in the first place. He and I meet with the preschool this wednesday about starting there and also for his speech. He doesn't want to start school "me am still to little" We had another first today with him, he went to primary today. He loved going to the play group last week so we are planning on attending again this week.
Kennen really enjoys his new job, That is very nice for all of us. He really likes Casper and this ward. This ward here is amazing. We have really enjoyed it the last month. The people are fun and very nice. There are some people from our last ward that was amazing as well and we miss them a ton.
As for myself. I went to young womens today, okay it wasn't bad. The sisters were very nice and the girls are cute, fun and participated it was neat to see them. The program is very small today there were 5 girls. They say the most is about 9 girls. I also enjoyed the play group and I have a visiting teaching route and those sisters have been very nice and helpful to me. I call them up on a regular basis and ask how do I get here or were is this located. This week I have been invited to a scrapbook party, Ice cream social, play group and we are going visiting teaching. They do a ton together, and they don't exclude anyone. The ward is little.
I hope this is a good update since I am new to all of this. There are some probably wondering why we are in Casper. Kennen was offered a new job here the first of July and we were gone by July 28. It was very fast yet we both knew that it was the right thing. Our house sold within 2 days of putting it up on the market and we came here and found us a house okay not quite a house but a lot and the floor plan of a house. It is in the process of being built. We are all excited for a new house and one that is our own. Robbie is wanting his own bedroom and he has all of the plans for the decorating already so when we move in he can get it done. He keeps telling us that we have to have a room for Bec cause she keeps saying that she is moving up here with us. So we are planning on a room in the basement.
We hope all is well with everyone. Remember it is all good.
Love you all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, cute blog! So fun to get to know your family! I'm new to the blogging thing too, but glad I have someone up here to share it with!
Jaime