
Today is a special day at our house. :) It is DADDY's birthday.. We are singing loud and full of cheer to celebrate this special persons special day. We are so very blessed to have this man in our lives. We love him very very much.

He is the sweetest man I know. I can't imagine my life without him. He is the best daddy, husband, friend. He makes me laugh when I want to be angry. He makes the boys laugh and they LOVE spending time with him.
We love being able to go on many adventures. Since moving our adventures have been many. We have had some fun adventures, some learning adventures, some spiritual adventures. I am thankful that Kennen has been by our/my side through them all.
Hope this day finds you love and happiness. I love you and
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is also today Bills birthday.. Happy Birthday, Bill!! Hope you also have a great day!! Miss you guys!!
2 comments:
We love u guys!!!!
Happy Belated Birthday, Kennen!
Post a Comment