On the 8th day of Christmas... I am so thankful for my family.. My mom, dad, brother, sister in law and 1 cute niece and 2 handsome nephews and my grandma and grandpa. I am thankful for their thoughts and prayers.. for their phone calls and encouraging words. I am thankful for pictures I receive in the mail from my niece. I am thankful for the time my mom spends with my boys. I am thankful for tender letters from my grandma in the mail and quick phone calls. I am thankful that Robbie reminds me of my brother. (I still think Robbie was placed in the wrong house on some occasions, as he and Shad are so so so much a like) I am thankful of the memories and time we spent together as a family growing up. Our trips to Disneyland, Yellowstone, St. George, Salt Lake and many many many more places. I am thankful for the love of my mom and dad.. How I miss my dad.. This time of year is hard, since it was dad's favorite holiday, I find myself not wanting it to come around. I put on a smile.. put up a tree and wrap gifts cause I know that is what my dad wants me to do. :) Plus the boys need to experience Christmas the way I did. :) I am thankful that my dad taught me to give at Christmas and all year long. Thank you to my family.. I love you very very much.. :)
1 comment:
Merry Christmas, Holly! I love all your entries. Such a good reminder of all the things we should be thankful for all year long.
Post a Comment