Saturday, December 24, 2011

On the 12th day of Christmas.....

On the 12th day of Christmas....    I am so thankful for my dear sweet eternal companion.  I am thankful for his gentle ways, his loving heart and his tender words.   I am thankful that he is willing to serve the Lord and the youth of our church.  I am thankful that he is an example to the Young Men he works with.  I am so thankful that he has been who he is and stands up for what is right.  I love that the bishop comes to me and tells me that I married a GREAT man.  That I chose wisely.  :)   ( I think I did well)     I love the wonderful father he is to our two boys.  I love that he loves to be home with us...   I am grateful that he is willing to do things with us, even when sometimes it is something he doesn't want to do.  (like black friday shopping)   I am thankful for his help around our home.  I am thankful for all of the LONG hours he puts in at work to provide for us.  How I love this man.    Thank you Kennen for all you do for us.  I love you so very much for time and all eternity. 

No comments: