Today has been a day.. so I am thankful that I can set all of the wordly issues aside and think of something beyond that for a few minutes.
"The word gospel means good news. The good news is that Jesus Christ has made a perfect atonement for mankind that will redeem all mankind from the grove and reward each individual according to his/her works." (Bible Dictionary)
"And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God." John 6:69
I know for me it is hard to think of the Gospel as good news... I actually never even thought of it that way. What a wonderful reminder.. I am thankful for the Gospel and the knowledge that I have about it and that I can continue learning and growing within the Gospel.
This school year we are going to be doing our scripture studies on Discover the Life of Christ and the New Testament.. I am excited to learn about Christ's life from the beginning.. So stay tuned cause you may be learning with us. Happy Wednesday!
Glow Stick Baby
3 days ago
1 comment:
How exciting to do that. I am looking forward to reading about it. love ya
Post a Comment