Sunday, July 25, 2010

Are we alive???

Yes, we are alive and well... Just been super busy. The roof is on the shed and all of it shingled. We went on a trip with my mom and Jack to Spearfish South Dakota and then drove into Rapid City. So if I ever tell anyone I want a motor home will you please remind me that I got so so sick driving in one... We had a fun time going camping (all should be proud I put up a tent all by myself). We went to Reptile Gardens, Bear Country and Mount Rushmore. The boys love Reptile Gardens and they also enjoyed seeing the animals at Bear Country. When we all got back to Casper, my mom and Jack stayed at the KOA and we were able to go and swim there with them. Thanks for coming to visit. We have been hanging at home and doing lots of things and seeing lots of people.

I have the boys doing an art class at the Nicolaysen Art Museum once a week.. That is fun and pretty creative. Right now at the NIC is a shoe exhibit so they got to go see it then head up to the classroom and decorate their own shoe and then it will also be placed on exhibit. When we get them back I will try and remember to take a picture of them.

We had some fun un-expected visitors stop by not just once this week but twice. We LOVED spending a few hours with T'Ann, Dee and Frank. It has been so long since the last time we have seen them. (this is my second family.. we talk on the phone at least once a month) Thank you guys for swinging in on your way to South Dakota and back. We love ya!!! Sid totally fell in love with T'Ann and keeps asking when she will be back to play with him. (she spoiled him by playing games and chasing him)

We hope you all are doing well and enjoying these last few weeks before school begins. I will be posting a slide show, so enjoy!!!

Oh and I am going to change my comments around.. I know there are many who would like to leave comments but does not have a google or blog account. So I will change it so anyone can leave a comment.. I LOVE COMMENTS

4 comments:

Pattie said...

I bet it was wonderful to see T'Ann, Dee and Frank. I am so glad that they stopped into see you.

Melinda said...

Sounds like you are having a fun summer! There are lots of interesting things for you to do there.

Lyndi Daly said...

sounds like you guys are having a great summer! It was good to see you at the pool! Keep working on fixing your silly tan line:)

Laurie said...

Glad to hear you are keeping busy and having fun. Hope you are having a great week!