Sunday, September 27, 2009

A Hat Week






It has been a good week, we have made hats. YIPPY!!!!

So that sums up our week. Hee Hee Just kidding. Robbie has had a good week with school and scouts. He is excited that soon he will be a webelos. The best thing he says is his dad is the leader. I can't believe he is going to be 10 soon. WOW!

Sid has been a good helper around the house and sewing. He likes to go pick out material with me which is fun. He is doing well in school.

Kennen is still busy trying to get the yard ready for winter. (which I don't think is possible, but don't tell him that)

Really, not much excitement happening in these parts. I guess no news is good news sometimes. Hope you all have a wonderful week. This week there are pictures of all of the things we have been working on. Love you all.

3 comments:

Pattie said...

All your projects looks so great.
Can't wait to see you all in just a little over a week. Love you all. Mom

Lyndi Daly said...

I wanted to come friday to make hats! SO FUN! We'll have to do it later right?:) Love your yard! It looks so great!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the hats and that is a killer swing set! LOVE IT! Your yard looks lovely too! I can't wait to see it! And I love sid's outfit in the previous post! Love ya