Sunday, September 13, 2009

100 posts

Wow!!!! I have posted 100 blogs. How time flies when you are having fun.

We are all doing well, the weather is changing and fall is in the air.

This week has been a good week. The boys are doing really well at school. We had a back to school night for Robbie and his teacher is so cute. He really likes her, that is such a good thing. They go on a lot of field trips here in the 4th grade which has been interesting. Robbie thinks it is cool that so far they have gone on 1 field trip per week. This week they will be going to Laramie (3 hours away) to do fort Laramie and then the ruts. They have to meet at the school at 645am and will not return until 6pm.

Sid is still liking school and his teachers are also really neat. He likes playing and he is learning something everyday. He came home from school the other day and told me "mom you blow your nose so much cause you have a lot of mucus" It was pretty funny. Then he tells me this morning that "Jesus sent him her to be silly and to make people happy" I love the things the 5 year old says.

Kennen has been working hard on the gates for the backyard and also working on cement and grass. He is always so busy. The best thing is I like being out helping him. We make quite the team. I mix the cement and he pours it and smooths it out. It is AWESOME!!!

100 post I hope that you all will keep reading for many more. Love you all.

2 comments:

Aunt Bec said...

Sounds like things are going great up there! Wish I could come see you guys! Tell the boys I miss them. Love ya!

Laurie said...

Do we get to see some pictures of all the projects you have been busy working on? Hope all is well!