Sunday, August 23, 2009

A new school year







Hello to you all.... It has been a week. Sid is just barely now starting to feel like a human again, I wish I could say the same. School started on Monday. Robbie seems to really be enjoying it at his new school and with his new friends. Sid was supposed to start school on Wednesday but by doctor orders and the fact he was still in bed not moving we kept him home and he will start tomorrow.

Robbie is in the 4th grade and is attending Paradise Valley Elementary this year. His teacher is Mrs. Wise. Sid will be attending The Child Development Center of Natrona County for his 2nd year and his teacher this year will be Miss Kay.

This past Friday we had the cubscout Raingutter Regatta and a great time. Robbie and his boat took 2nd place. Which is always fun. That was about our adventure for the week.

As for me I am just hanging out at home. I will be watching Jeannettes 3 children every other week. It will be a fun adventure.

Kennen is still busy with work and projects around the house. He has begun to feel a little off. I think the no sleeping for the last 12 days has put a damper in his system. I myself am doing okay, just really tired. I think moms are better prepared for that than dads are. I think he has gained a new respect for all of the sleepless nights I have encountered that I have not awakened him. :)

As for that, we are all doing well. We are trying to be the best that we can and I think that is what has been asked of us. We love you all!! Have a wonderful week.

3 comments:

Pattie said...

Love the updates. Six more weeks and than I will be able to see you all. Love you.

Lyndi Daly said...

So glad Sid is doing better!!! Sorry for the sleepless nights. You are right about mom's being more prepared:) Dad's don't know how lucky they are until it's their turn. Which really is hardly ever:) Good luck with everything:)

Aunt Bec said...

A Special Request from Me: Tell the boys to stop growing up so fast! I can't believe how fast the summer flew by (And I didn't even get to come see you :( - ) I am glad that Robbie is enjoying school and Sid is feeling better. Love you guys!