Monday, August 3, 2009

Happy Monday!!!

I have gotten so bad about taking pictures. Sorry....
Anyway, our backyard grass is growing YIPPY!!!!
Kennen took out a section of our fence today so he could make a gate. We are so tired of dogs coming into our backyard. Hopefully he can finish it soon.
Today is Kennen's day off of work so we did some grocery shopping then we loaded the bikes up and we took them to the river parkway trail and rode them for 3 miles. Go us not bad for the first time out. It was a beautiful day out and we all got sunburned.
We also took the boys for a haircut. This was Robbie's first haircut in 8 years in a place other than home. He is growing out his hair, we told him that is fine as long as he kept it up nice. So far so good. Sid with his hair cut looks so big, it is amazing how hair can change the appearance.

Anyway, our week this week will be busy so I will take my camera. Hope you all are doing well.

Love ya!

2 comments:

Aunt Bec said...

New Haircuts! I want to see pictures of those handsome little boys. Hope everything is going good for you guys. Love Ya, Miss ya!

Laurie said...

Hi Hol! Hope you are all doing well. I bet your boys look handsome with their new dos. Hope you have a great week.