This first picture is taken at Pathfinder dam. 
This picture of the boys.... taken on the dinosaur trail at Alcova
This is a picture looking over part of the lake from the Dinosaur Trail
This picture is of the boys looking over Semiano Lake from the Dam
Another picture from Semiano
Robbie and Sid at the Air and Space Museum..
me and Kennen Happy Anniversary!!!!
This picture loaded out of order... this is us at Reptile Gardens.. :) Love the mirror look do you??
Sid playing in the water at Wall Drug... It is a pretty interesting place to stop. If you do... It has yummy food!!!
Robbie at Wall Drug....
Sid at Badlands National Park
Robbie at Badlands National Park
Badlands National Park
Badlands National Park
This critter walked right up to the car... Isn't he handsome????
Out of order... but this is the missile... inside the building where they launch it from.. this is looking down
this is the middle section
this is the top section
Now this last picture is one of a missile in its full.... :) Painted nice and everything.
Here is a quick rundown of our trip... I hope you like the pictures...Sorry Some of these went out of order... :) Hope you enjoy looking at our anniversary trip. :) I would have taken more pictures at reptile gardens but it was raining...
OH OH OH Laurie.... You so need to bring Miles up... He would have loved this museum. :)
2 comments:
Can we go to Wall Drug one time I come up. Read it in the book you let me read and would love to see one of the places that guy went to. Looks like you had tons of fun. I am so thankful for Kennen, the boys and especially you. Love you all so much.
Happy Anniversary! 15 years, how time flies :) That sounds like such a fun trip. I'm sure Miles would love that museum too. Maybe someday... You have such a beautiful family, Holly. I love reading about all your adventures together.
Post a Comment