Friday, May 27, 2011

HAPPY 7TH BIRTHDAY SID



HAPPY BIRTHDAY SID!!!!!!
I can't believe my baby is 7 today..  wow how time flies when you are having fun.  :)   He is so special to us and we can't imagine our lives without him.    He makes us laugh all the time, he says the funniest things, he is very honest and truthful (so if you don't like that then just turn around when he starts talking)   

He loves his big brother very much and tries to keep up with him.   He is a very big helper to me and his dad.  He loves to set the table and get everyone drinks, so be aware you may end up with warm water at the dinner table.  He loves star wars and legos..   He has done amazing at school this year and learned all of his alphabet, sounds and even started reading.  We are so excited for this... 

He loves to stay at home..  if we say lets go, he asks if he can stay at home which I reply is no you have to come you are not old enough and then he is like oh...   I guess home is a comfortable place which I am glad for.

I was going to tell you all the story wasn't I...  are you ready?   I was sitting at the hospital waiting for Kennen to get out of surgery when I got sick to my stomach and started throwing up.  I went to ask the nurse if I could get a cracker or something to settle the belly.  She looked at me and asked if I had any other kids and I said yes why she then asked what labor was like I said I threw up right before giving birth at that moment she took me to labor and delivery they checked me I was at a 9..  WHAT?!?!    Yes  Kennen is still not out of surgery..  They call my doctor he comes in about the same time Kennen is wheeled into the room on a bed (should have been in the recovery room)   they break my water and I start pushing..  At that point the dr. gets a handful of black poop.  He goes white as a ghost matching Kennen and he goes over and sits by Kennen.  They go and get a breech specialist, thankfully he was at that hospital at that time (the nurses said he was never ever there he doesn't go to that hospital.  thankfully that day he listened to the spirit and was sitting at the nurses station when they went out)     He came in told everyone up the epederal she is going in for an emergency c-section the nurses said no epederal so he said get this, this, this and then about 40 people showed up in the room I was in.  I had about 7 nurses guiding Sid out of the birthcanal so his neck wouldn't break.  I had the doctor telling me don't push or you will kill him and possibly you and I had a husband and a doctor sitting in the corner both as white as white can be.   My little man was born very black and blue..  I am so thankful that he came at the time he did (6.5 weeks premature)  and when he did or we wouldn't have had time to get to the hospital and the situation could have gotten super bad.   Our little man was in the NICU, thankfully they just opened that up 2 days before we had him so he was the very first baby in it.  He had so many loves from the nurses. 

I am thankful for our little Sidders..  We love you so very much....    Isn't he so dang cute????

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

3 comments:

Arlene said...

Seriously, how did those 7 years fly by so quickly!?

Laurie said...

Happy Birthday, Sid! What a cute 7 year old you are. What a crazy birth story. Glad everything worked out the way it did.

Lyndi Daly said...

Happy Birthday!!! Hope you guys are doing great!