Sorry it has been so long... Our Wednesday's seem to be filled with so many activities.
I'LL FOLLOW HIM IN FAITH
The Lord has blessed with me with gospel truth.
I have learned Hi ways in my early youth.
I will share my light for I know it's right
To testify of Him.
The Lord has blessed me with simple faith.
If I pray for help, He will give me strength.
I will do His work. I will gladly serve.
I'll follow Him in faith.
The Lord has blessed me to feel His love.
I have felt His promptings and learned to trust.
So in all I do, I'll be faithful to
The things I know are true.
The Lord has blessed me in many ways.
With a thankful heart I will sing His praise.
I will raise my voice and proclaim my choice
To follow Him in faith.
He has shown the way, and through all my days,
I'll follow Him in faith.
This is such a beautiful song. I love it... FAITH...
I know I have needed to fall back on my faith many times. I am thankful that I have it there to help lift me up when the everyday world is pounding at my door. I love the gospel, I love knowing that I have a Heavenly Father that loves me and knows me. I am thankful that he is there to hear my prayers and give me guidance. I know he answers prayers, sometimes it isn't on our time frame or when we think it should be but he answers them and sometimes he answers them in a way that we didn't want. We have to remember that he knows what is best for us. I Pray that we all have a little faith in all we do and faith in ourselves. Happy WEDNESDAY!!!
Glow Stick Baby
3 days ago
1 comment:
Have I told you lately...that you are amazing lady. Hope you are having a good week! Love ya!
Post a Comment