10/19/13 Sid pulls an otter pop out of freezer, look it is a purple nurple.. laughed until we cried..
01/06/12 Sid asks Robbie.. do you want a fish. Robbie says nope they are ugly. Sid says without skipping a beat that is the only animal I am not allergic to besides you. ( I am laughing so hard) 11/01/2011 Sid "mom my arm is vibrating" (he just woke up so it was sleeping) 10/22/2011 Sid "what did I do to deserve this?" 07/01/2011 Sid "roar roar (like you do if you see a cute person) woof woof (like a dog) ha ha (panting like a dog) hubba hubba" he says that is how you tell if someone likes you. So if Kennen and I hold hands or give a kiss he does this now. It is funny!!! 03/19/2011 Sid "ahh come on...." 01/09/2011 Sid "halloween candy is food of the devil, easter candy is Jesus food" I love this kid....
7/31/2010 Sid says to Robbie "you are pushing my blood pressure" hehehe
His other response to everything is "Holy Dust Balls"
7/6/2010 Sid "We can screw it we can do it we can help our daddy rella" he sings as we build the shed.
5/31/10 Sid "you are getting on my nerds" and he responds to every question like this "Hell ya!"
5/25/10 Sid"Mom can you feel that on my cheek?" Mom"no I don't feel anything" Sid "mom it is whispers I can feel them.. that means I am growing up. My birthday is in 2 wake ups you know. So I have whispers, I have whispers" whispers=whiskers
11/5/09 Sid"Mom my army guys just looked in my mouth and told me I am allergic to paper and people"
9/18/09 so Sid says. " I have clean feet but mom they look like an old mans feet. Can I be done cause I don't want to have an old man smell from being in here to long" (he is taking a bath)
"mom you have a lot of mucus that is why you blow your nose so much"
"Jesus sent me to earth to be silly and to make people happy and smile"
7/4/09 mom do we only have 3 wake ups before we can go on the ROASTER COASTER????
Sid says when are we going to MOUNTAIN MUSHMORE5/10/09
Mom says "It's so beautiful today" Sid says "It's not bootiful mom Springgrill was bootiful Casper is all brown not bootiful"
"Is the Booster bunny coming mom to bring me ooster eggs?"
"I hate this place it has no paper to draw. "(we were in the van)
"mom say hi to Mater." (there is a tow truck on the way to church)
"We aren't talking about that we are talking about my chairs that just broke"
"mom excuse my fart, oh, that stinks Ashleigh can you smell it?"
"mom can we get rid of the old Robbie? I want a new Robbie who wont tease me"
"Where do we live? Casper Byboming"
"what is my name going to be, my hair is not the same color. me can't be Sid without blonde hair"
3 comments:
Cute Cute Pictures! I sure do miss you guys! I am so glad you had fun, p.s. you look fabulous as always!
Hol! LOVE THE PICS! I hope you had a great time.
I LOVE the pics! I'm so glad you had a good time. The boys look so big. Happy Birthday Robbie!
Post a Comment