Sunday, July 5, 2009

Week of July 4th 2009






I can't say if we were busy or not. It has been a strange week. It has rained a lot. Friday Casper was flooded, in some areas you could only see the roof of vehicles. It was CRAZY!!! In between rain we tried to have fun. We went to Fort Caspar Museum. They about died when we walked in. There was me and Stacy with 9 kids and 1 teenager. It was pretty funny. The kids had a blast and are excited that we only have 2 museums to go to enter the drawing.
On July 4, 2009, we took the boys to a demolitions derby (mud bog) It was so awesome. The boys had a blast. The loved the old faithfuls, fires, crashes, mud everywhere. It was great to watch them having so much fun.
That night we had a bbq with the 4 of us then played outside until about 915pm when we loaded up and headed to watch the fireworks. They were nice.
While we were outside we got to watch a baby bunny. It was so cute. It looks big in the pictures but it really was just very tiny.

We hope you all had a wonderful week as well. Hope your next week is great. I want to tell Laurie and Clay congratulations on baby Leah. Glad she made it here safe and you are all doing well. We love you guys.
Also, I want to tell Keelie thank you for taking our family pictures. They turned out awesome. (if any want to see them, let me know. I will post some later) We are going to miss you all when you move. Good luck in Idaho. Love you guys.

Keep safe and always remember we love you.

1 comment:

Aunt Bec said...

I am not okay with how fast the boys are growing up! If you don't stop that someone is going to have heck to pay! Wierd is what makes the world go around. I am glad you enjoyed your fourth. I am going to miss not doing fire works with you guys this year. I was just thinking about last year yesterday! Fun times! Hope all is well. Love you guys!

P.S. I really would LOVE to see your family pictures!