This is the wonderful swingset we built. Isn't it huge? It took me, Jeannette and sometimes Kennen weeks to build. But, it was so worth it. All 5 kids love it. (Robbie, Sid, Hayley, Linsie, and Jack)
Okay, so here is the scoop. We have been busy busy busy. We have been to Denver as a family. The boys and I have been doing summer things when it isn't raining. Saturday, Kennen and Robbie went to cub scout day camp and I to the Temple with Kelsey and Luke. Jeannette took Sid for the day and I so owe her big time. Sid was so excited to spend the day with her, Ron and the kids. I so hope he was good for her. (3 different states in less than a week, I think I am becoming the wondering gypsie)
Today is fathers day, I would like to wish all of the men out there Happy Fathers Day. Some may not be fathers but if you have touched anyones lives it is also your day. Thank you to all of the men in our lives. Thank you for helping, teaching, being a friend, loving and everything else to our family. I have had lots of men in my life that have helped me out a lot. Yes, they are not all family but they have made me whom I am today. Thank you to my dad, my grandpa's, Shad and most important of all My Sweet Eternal Companion and the bestest daddy to our boys ever. Happy Fathers Day also to Pop, Chris, Marty and Gerald. Hope you all have a wonderful day today. We love each and everyone of you.
4 comments:
Holy Swingset! That thing is awesome! And I love the new vehicle!
It sounds like you've had some down time... why haven't you gotten anything done? :) LOL! Holly, you're the woman! How do you do it all?!
Love the pictures but where are the boys????? The swingset turned out great and so did the shelves and of course I love your car... now I don't have to worry about you so much when you are driving, except when you drive to a different state by yourself. Love ya lots..
Love the playground!!! Playgroup at your house!!! You are so amazing!!! You are such a great friend!
Post a Comment