Saturday, April 4, 2009

A BROKEN WRIST

Look how fat.....
okay so here is my story, you all don't usually get to see pictures of me. Here you go. I was helping with penny wars at Robbie school and Sid and I were on our way to the bank. There was a little slush falling from the sky, no big deal. We get to th bank....

(nice thumb) and I carry in the first batch of pennies go back to the car get the rest of them, get into the bank and slide......


pennies everywhere, I hit a sign with me shoulder, must have tried to catch my self with my left hand. Everyone just sat and watched. No one offered to help pick up the pennies or me. I am in severe pain. I finish up at the bank go back to the school and add the numbers so the classes know who won. Got that all done, brought the boys home from school and I sit down and start crying, my ankle hurts, I cant movie my hand or fingers and I cant lift my arm up. What a mess, I am meeting Kennen at 5 so we go there and do our stuff then back home we come. I had dinner in the crockpot so we ate. It is 6:30pm and I can't stand the pain anymore so off to the ER I go. come to find out, I broke the wrist, sprained the ankle and pulled the AC muscle in the shoulder. The ER doctor says, next stop Ortho. Clinic......GO ME!!!!!



10 comments:

Jenny said...

poor Hol! Get better soon!! Stupid snow in April.

Layla said...

Holy Cow Ht ol! I can't believe that nobody offered to help you! It baffles me. When do you go to the ortho dr?

BTW...I think Robbie's class should have won!!

Pattie said...

I wish I was closer so I could help you out. I love you and remember don't sign any settlement with the bank until everthing is healed because you might need surgery for your shoulder especially with a piece of bone floating around.

Love you lots - Mom and Jack

The Halls said...

That sucks!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! So sorry. I can't believe no one offered to help you pick up your pennies! Don't ya just love Casper? If you need anything you have my number! Feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

WOW! That's definitely one for the books! Get well soon! and WOW! You've totally gotta milk it

Laurie said...

Oh Hol! I'm so sorry. How miserable. I hope you heal quickly and get good news from the ortho visit.

Julz said...

OMGosh! Holly, it's my job o do stuff like that. I Hope you start feeling better soon. Love ya!

Lyndi Daly said...

I am so sorry!!! It always seems to be you that gets picked on. You are so lucky!!! Call me if you need ANYTHING!!!

Sharae Peterson said...

ouch, so sorry that happened get well