Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!!

We had a fabulous week. Halloween week was fun. It started off with learning to make homemade caramel and then dipping apples. It is one of my favorite treats caramel apples. YUMMY!!!

Sid had a Halloween party at school and was so excited to wear his costume. They took them to a care center that is right next door. They got candy and were all on cloud 9.

The boys and I cut pumpkins and attempted to make a Halloween ginger bread house. As you can see the word attempted was in that sentence. It didn't work out but the boys had fun with their frustration.

Robbie had a Halloween party at school on Friday, they got to take their costumes to school and put them on right before the party. He said it was fun. As I was picking him up, I could not believe what some of them were wearing it blew me away.

Halloween night Becca came to our house and then we went to the ward party. The boys got a pillow case of candy EACH. That means we have 2 pillow cases full of candy. It was a lot of fun, we ate chili, they had a carnival and then the kids got to go trick or treating. They even had a spook alley which Robbie thought was pretty cool.

Saturday was fun. When everyone woke up (after 9 for the boys and Bec) We hung out and then about 2pm decided to take a drive to South Dakota. We left Casper around 3 or a little after and arrived at Mount Rushmore about 645pm. That is with 2 coke and potty stops and then 1 extra potty stop. Mount Rushmore at night is beautiful. I hope Bec had a good time, even though we spent a lot of time in a car. We did not arrive back home until I don't remember it was way after midnight.

Thanks Becca for coming and sharing Halloween with us. We had a great time and hope you did as well. Come and visit us again.

It was a fun filled week for all. I hope you all had a great Halloween.

2 comments:

The Halls said...

Sounds like a fun Halloween! For my party, you just look on the link I have posted and then email me an order if you want anything and then she will figure it out from there.

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great Halloween! I love our ward-they do so much for Halloween to make it fun for the kids! Love your pics!
Jaime